KYB Finger Compression Adjusters
Add the KYB compression adjusters to your forks that should have come from the factory. They can be permanently installed by drilling and tapping the top adjuster or just throw them in your pack for trailside adjustments. Works better than a flat screw driver that rarely fits because of under bar clearance or bar interference. Quickly and easily use a gloved hand to make adjustments. Stop trashing your clickers!
- can been drilled and tapped with 3/32 bit and M3 x 0.5 tap
- doesn't need to be installed, just toss in your pack
- low profile for under bar clearance.
- easily adjusted with a gloved hand
- Includes a pair of adjusters and a pair of screws
- Made locally in Colorado, no Chinese crap
- Fits 48mm KYB SSS/AOS forks on Yamaha, Beta, TM Racing, Kawasaki and Sherco
Like most clickers it is not compatible with speed bleeders (they all suck anyways).