MX-Tech Raven Complete 49mm Forks
The Raven 49mm complete fork is built to your spec. This is the system I run on my personal bike and is better suited to Off-road than the Blackjack version of this fork. From trails to racing and even an MX track day, the Raven can do it.
The Lucky based 22mm Raven cartridge features a lower swept to displaced volume ratio than our BlackJack Fork that optimizes the speed sensitivity for plusher overall action in the gnarliest conditions while delivering optimized control and the long term consistency of a closed chamber design.
- Large 39mm ICS Spring charges work in conjunction with the 10mm
- Cartridge rod to minimize frictional losses
- Compound leaf spring mid-valve
- Huck Valve
- Viscous Spring tube set-up
Our unique Spring Seat Perch allows for an even softer initial feel. This new production part easily integrates into the existing cartridge system for both Blackjack and Ravens.
- 49mm fork with Kashima coated upper tubes, DLC coated lower tubes
- Billet fork lugs are lightweight and strong
- Full titanium hardware package (axle pinch bolts, fork guard bolts, triple clamp bolts)
- KTM/Husqvarna/Gas-Gas models will require special Triple Clamp assembly for installation. We partnered with Luxon to offer custom triple clamps.
- Forks and split triple clamps are included as a packaged set.
*** Xtrig or Luxon triple clamps included based on availability.
49mm Complete Fork w/Luxon Triple Clamp WP '17-'22 and 2024+ WP Spring fork
49mm Complete Fork w/Luxon Triple Clamp CRF 250/450 '17-'22
49mm Complete Fork KXF 250/450 '19-'22
Get a jump on your build and send in your rider service form (page 2 only) found in the Services drop down menu on the website.
Builds take 1-2 weeks based on workload and parts availability.